Joining is as easy as 1-2-3:
1) Complete the Membership Application below
2) Pay your membership dues via Paypal or via check. (see below for more information on payment options).
3) Have your application reviewed by FSN.
STEP 1: Complete the Membership Application and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to send to FSN.
Not sure of which membership type to choose? Click here to review your options.
FIRST TIME APPLICANT? Please also send us a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and proof of board-eligibility or certification. You can email to our Executive Director at email@example.com or mail a copy to the following address: Florida Society of Neonatology, Attn: Carine Stromquist, C/O Catherine Groh, 601 Fifth Street South, 5th Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
STEP 2: Pay Your Membership Dues
This step is also very easy. You can pay your $40 annual dues via one of the following methods:
1) Pay us immediately via PayPal – our secure payment website. We offer a convenient way to pay your dues automatically each year via PayPal. You can set up an annual subscription for this process where you’ll receive a reminder each year of your pending dues. You can cancel at any time. Give it a try and save yourself time today. You will receive a receipt for your records.
2) Mail us a check – Please make your check payable to “Florida Society of Neonatology, Inc”. Then mail it to us at the following address: Florida Society of Neonatology, Attn: Carine Stromquist, C/O Catherine Groh, 601 Fifth Street South, 5th Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. If you choose this method you’ll still need to mail a check each year.
STEP 3: Have FSN Review Your Application
This step is the easiest of all – no action is required by you. Once we receive your membership application, your CV and or proof of eligibility (first-time applicants only), and your membership dues, FSN will review your application and contact you. You will then be assigned a username and password for this site and you’ll be eligible for all the benefits of FSN membership.
Questions? Please Contact Us.